I’m a passionate writer, editor, and storyteller with a background in print and online journalism. My work has been published in magazines and online publications such as Family Circle, Latina, Woman’s Day, Bust, and Fitbie.com. In addition, I have experience writing, editing, and developing marketing content for nonprofit organizations, including websites, blogs, emails, social media, brochures, and newsletters.
I’m skilled at researching, reporting, interviewing experts, and writing on-brand content for a target audience. I thoroughly enjoy the editorial process, translating complex information into easy-to-understand content, and putting in the hard work to get copy perfect. I’ve covered various topics such as parenting, health, fitness, food, beauty, creativity, and early childhood education.
- Magazine and Online Journalism
- Writing and Editing for Brand Voice
- Copywriting for Websites, Emails, Social Media, and Print Collateral
- Translating Complex Information into Accessible Content
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Website Production/CMS Management
- Website and Social Media Analytics
- Managing Editorial Calendars and Content Workflow
- Project Management of Website Redesigns
- Strategic and Creative Thinking Skills